Re: PostgreSQL backend process high memory usage issue

From: Shianmiin <Shianmiin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL backend process high memory usage issue
Date: 2011-04-07 22:37:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

if we go with single-db-multiple-schema model, either our data access layer
will need to ensure qualifying all the database objects with proper schema
name, or with postgresql, just to change the search path while the
connection passed from pool to app code. Another model under evaluation is
single-db-single-schema model, which will need to do we you described.