Re: Accessing dead rows within postgresql

From: aaronenabs <aaronenabs(at)btconnect(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Accessing dead rows within postgresql
Date: 2011-03-20 21:40:57
Lists: pgsql-novice
Joshua Tolley, thanks for that. I heard it is possible to set the
HeapTupleSatisfiesVisibility() to true and that shows the dead rows along
side the live rows. I intend to carry this out and test this, Do you know
any guide for navigating within the source code so i can find its location.
Again what kind of app would i be looking to build or would it be a script.

Thanks for you help.

Sent from the PostgreSQL - novice mailing list archive at