Re: pg_stat_all_tables column value reseting problem.

From: leslie samuel <leslie(dot)bks(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_stat_all_tables column value reseting problem.
Date: 2011-03-18 05:16:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for ur reply Ragu..

Yes, I have executed this select pg_stat_reset(); as a root user.
It has reseted the values.

But last time ( when I was posted this query) I didn't executed it.
But values were rested automatically.

I would like to know,

=> Whether postgres automatically running this select pg_stat_reset();
statement ?
=> If it runs Which scenario its executing this statement and what is the
interval time between each execution ?

Please let me know..
Thanks..