Re: Release Party Grant from PgUS

From: scb <scb(at)musesystems(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Release Party Grant from PgUS
Date: 2010-09-09 02:02:19
Lists: sfpug

I hereby support the proposal for the party funds for a pre-release party on the 17th.

I've seen this type of event from SFPUG and its organizers in the past and I find that they are truly beneficial in maintaining the cohesiveness of the Bay Area PostgreSQL community. In addition these events provide an informal venue for newcomers to PostgreSQL to interact with their more established peers.

Mr. Drake: If you need any sort of membership info, etc. let me know off list and I'll be happy to provide any details.

Thanks,
Steve

---- On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:00:13 -0700 Josh Berkus &lt;josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com&gt; wrote ----