Re: Release Party Grant from PgUS

From: scb <scb(at)musesystems(dot)com>
To: <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Release Party Grant from PgUS
Date: 2010-09-08 19:01:56
Lists: sfpug
I am a PgUS member and regularly attend SFPUG.  Is there something I can do to help?

---- On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:55:22 -0700 Joshua D. Drake &lt;jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com&gt; wrote ----

Josh Berkus has requested a grant from PgUS for sponsorship of the
release party you guys are planning. The standards in which PgUS
supports PUGS are fairly lax:
However, there is one minor sticking point that is holding up approval.
* The User Group member requesting reimbursement must be a United States
PostgreSQL Member.
If there is an SFPUG member that is willing to become a PgUS member,
PgUS will happily sponsor the release party.
Joshua D. Drake
-- Major Contributor
Command Prompt, Inc: - 509.416.6579
Consulting, Training, Support, Custom Development, Engineering |