* Addressed Erik's review comments.
* Fixed issue with "range @> elem" found by Erik.
* Merged with latest HEAD
* Changed representation to be more efficient and more robust
(could use some testing though, because I just did this tonight)
* send/recv -- just noticed this tonight, no reason not to do it
* Maybe typmod
* grammar -- ask for btree opclass, or compare function?
* catalog -- store btree opclass, or compare function?
* should non-superusers be able to create range types?
* constructor issues I just posted about
* SQL length function --immutable/stable/volatile?
As always, my repo is here:
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Greg Smith||Date: 2011-02-09 08:38:25|
|Subject: Re: [PERFORM] pgbench to the MAXINT|
|Previous:||From: Magnus Hagander||Date: 2011-02-09 08:12:32|
|Subject: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic Recovery Control
functions for use in Hot Standby. Pause,|