Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> writes:
> Where are we on the RC1 release? What are the open items?
* That missing "July" entry in datetime.c (Thomas indicated that he'd
fix that, but as far as I've seen he didn't commit yet).
* I think there are some unapplied NLS submissions (Peter seems to be
keeping track of those).
* Probable bug in vacuum's tuple chain moving, per my message of the
18th (Vadim hasn't responded to that yet).
* Hiroshi reported a regression failure on R4000 SysV awhile back,
but with no followup details there's little we can do.
* Have you committed the SunOS memcmp fix yet?
In addition to these we have some unresolved bug reports about
duplicated tuples and sequences being mis-restored after crashes.
However, those bugs (if real) are in 7.1.*, so they don't seem
like a good reason to hold off a 7.2 release.
That's everything on my hot-list.
Perhaps we should be thinking about a docs freeze and the usual
other preparations for release.
regards, tom lane
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Christopher Kings-Lynne||Date: 2001-12-21 03:27:10|
|Subject: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile|
|Previous:||From: Christopher Kings-Lynne||Date: 2001-12-21 02:47:01|
|Subject: contrib idea|