PostgreSQL Live CD for 9.0.2 released

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce ML <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Live CD for 9.0.2 released
Date: 2011-01-09 11:44:41
Lists: pgsql-announce

I released initial version of my PostgreSQL 9.0 live CD, which is based
on CentOS 5.5. It includes the PostgreSQL related packages that I build
for http://yum.pgrpms.org, along with PostgreSQL 9.0.2.

Details are here:

http://pglivecd.org
http://yum.pgrpms.org/livecd.php

You can add an encrypted home directory while burning iso to USB stick,
which helps you to keep your personal data in your USB stick.

This live CD has current versions of many software, like pgAdmin
III, phpPgAdmin, Apache, PHP, GNOME, Pidgin, Firefox etc., along with
tons of PostgreSQL related packages.

Kickstart file is configurable, so you can also create your own
PostgreSQL Live CD's fairly easily.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this live CD.

Sincerely,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org