Re: Send parameters using Shell script to PostgreSQL

From: wolfang <wolfang83(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Send parameters using Shell script to PostgreSQL
Date: 2010-12-28 16:44:34
Lists: pgsql-novice
Let me do some change. I don't have that version, I have the previous one and
may be the problem. I will change the version to 8.3 and then do the test.

$ psql -V
psql (PostgreSQL) 8.1.11
contains support for command-line editing

I hope solve all the problems...

After the change, I do the test and I write you for let you know the result.

Sent from the PostgreSQL - novice mailing list archive at