Error when installing pgAdmin on Windows 7 x64

From: Mashuka <mashuka(at)gmx(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error when installing pgAdmin on Windows 7 x64
Date: 2010-12-17 13:37:02
Lists: pgadmin-support
While executing
pgAgent INSTALL pgAgent -u postgres -p postgres hostaddr=127.0.0.1
dbname=mydb user=postgres password=mypassword
I'm recieving a Windows error message "The application failed to initialize
properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application."

I've found out that it's more or less common problem for Windoxs 7 x64,
sometimes it is solved by reinstalling .NET Framework or DirectX or
whatever. But I'm not sure that pgAgent uses .NET Framework or DirectX. So,
if anyone knows if it is possible to start pgAgent on Windows 7 without
getting this nasty error, I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance.