pgstatspack version?

From: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgstatspack version?
Date: 2010-12-13 08:54:02
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi All

        Does anybody perhaps know what version of PGSTATSPACK works
specifically for postgresql-8.1 ?

        We have been trying to find out which version to download,
however the website does not seem to have any info on which version is
compatible with which database versions unless we are missing it

        Thank you very much for any replies in advance.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Bill P.Date: 2010-12-14 21:25:16