PGstatspack installation problem

From: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGstatspack installation problem
Date: 2010-12-08 13:07:22
Lists: pgsql-novice

HI All

We seem to be struggling a bit with the installation of
pgstatspack on postgresql-8.1

We have downloaded pgstatspack version 2.1 and have successfully
installed on postgresql-8.3 without any issues and running beautifully.

There seems to be a problem however with 8.1.... We run the
installation process as normal however it seems that the first part of
the installation during which the tables need to be created, fails.

We can't seem to get an error message of why this part fails as
we only receive errors which pointed us to the fact that the tables does
not exist.

Does naybody have an idea on how to resolve this?

Regards
Machiel