Looking Linux/postgres resource in SA

From: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking Linux/postgres resource in SA
Date: 2010-12-07 11:58:18
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Good day all

            We are looking for a Postgresql and Linux (open source)
resource to join our company.

             The resource must have at least the following skills:

                    - Strong Linux skills
                    - Postgresql

                    - MySQL aditionally will be an advantage but not
necessarily required.

                We are based in Johannesburg (SA) so if anyone is
interested they can contact me via email for more details.

Regards
Machiel

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Machiel RichardsDate: 2010-12-07 12:04:19