Postgresql resource / linux resources

From: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql resource / linux resources
Date: 2010-12-07 11:33:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All

I am posting this here as I am sure there are someone out there
that might be able to assist.

We are looking for a resource to join our company and must have
at least the following skills:

- Linux
- PostgreSQL

Should there be anyone interested, please let me know and we
can discuss further.

We are based in JHB in South Africa and the person must be
willing to travel to clients.

I have tried looking on job sites and have only found 1 cv
thus far so I am hoping we have some more luck here.

Regards
Machiel