postgresql statements are waiting

From: bakkiya <bakkiya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql statements are waiting
Date: 2010-11-30 11:38:00
Lists: pgsql-performance
I am working on a performance issue with a partitioned table. Some of my sql
statements against this partition table is in waiting state for long time. I
have queried waiting=true in pg_stat_activity. Now, is there a way to find
out which sql is making other statements to wait.

Thanks for your help.
Sent from the PostgreSQL - performance mailing list archive at

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: pasman pasmaƄskiDate: 2010-11-30 11:43:05