Dear Account User

From: "knology(dot)net" <estampadosbruno(at)opcionestelmex(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Account User
Date: 2010-11-07 22:36:13
Lists: seapug

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e homepage
view.In order to continue using our services you are require to update and
re-comfirm your email account details as requested below.To complete your
account re-comfirmation, you must reply this email immediately and enter
your account details as requested below.

E-mail Login ID:
Password :
confirm password:
Date of Birth :

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our
database and service will not be interrupted as important messages may aswell be
lost due to your declining to re-comfirm your account details to us.

Webmail Technical Support Team.
http://webmail.postgresql.org