Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

From: stagirus <mamasa(at)stagirus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date: 2010-09-29 12:16:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
My team is testing with Postgresql 9.0 again. They posted me mixed (some
positive) updates.

Now I have a better feel for the type of information you need to resolve
these kinds of issues. We will get more specifics (stack trace, possibly the
test code). Let us all hold off on this until then.

You are all a wonderful group - very responsive. I feel we are in the good
hands for choosing Postgresql as the primary platform for our Cloud
deployment. Thank you very much for all your help so far.

Thanks.