From: knircky <knircky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: setQueryTimout()
Date: 2010-09-28 00:29:13
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I am trying to connect to my postgres db via MashZone ( and
getting the following error message:

The following error occurred when running SQL query "SELECT * FROM
GT.GameTypeDescription;" on database "HM_postgres": Method
org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Statement.setQueryTimeout(int) is not yet

Since i do not have control over how mashzone communicates with postgres, (i
am simply a user of a product that communicates with the DBMS), i need to
find a JDBC driver that either implements this functionality or catches and
ignores the exception.

I have been unable to find anything so far.

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this dilemma?

Sent from the PostgreSQL - jdbc mailing list archive at

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Samuel GendlerDate: 2010-09-28 04:05:09