Re: Documentation

From: Marek Černocký <marek(at)manet(dot)cz>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: 2010-09-24 13:16:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I comprehend your concern for quality. But now I have no clear info
about documentation changes. I would have to study git changelogs or do
other frustration work. It has impact on documentation translation
completeness and quality too.

I translate Gnome (which uses own tools for work with documentation
po/pot) and I don't see any problem with quality. Documentation
translator is usually the same as UI translator so he has knowledge
about application.

I thing the limit to translation quality is translator at first,
using .po is the matter in question.