Unable to use VIEWS (Ok button remains shaded)

From: joseflores <jose(dot)floresv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to use VIEWS (Ok button remains shaded)
Date: 2010-09-16 01:29:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

Once I try to do something (whatever that may be) with VIEWS, the OK button
never goes from gray to black (as if I didn't have all the privileges) to be
clicked on as to accept the creation or changes.

I'm running it all on a desktop version, no users, localhost, usr postgres
has all the privileges available. I.e.: simplest configuration possible

Views created on other Administration Software (e.g. NAVCAT) are recognized,
but I am unable to edit them.

The VIEWS window pops up, all the tabs are un place, but it behaves as if I
hadn't entered anything into them.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance