Re: PlanetPostgreSQL.org, and yum.pgrpms.org are down

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PlanetPostgreSQL.org, and yum.pgrpms.org are down
Date: 2010-08-17 13:42:42
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 22:48 +0300, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Due to a stupid disk failure (which was replaced twice recently) ,
> some of my services are down. ISP is replacing disks. Planet will be
> up tomorrow, but yum repo needs one more day.

Planet is up. Unfortunately, there is a serious hardware failure which
does not let us to attach another disk to the server. ISP is trying to
fix it, and until then yum repo will be unavailable :-( (Actually I have
a temp solution for that, but I'm still waiting for confirmation from
someone else).

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ