pl/python out params

From: Imre Horvath <blemidon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pl/python out params
Date: 2010-08-07 14:49:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi!

Is there a way to use output parameters with a pl/python fucntion?
I've tried with no luck: if I define out parameters, it says return type
must be record, if I define a record return type, I get an error on
executing that pl/python doesn't support record return type...

My simple test func is:

create or replace function outtest(out i integer, out j text)
returns boolean as
$BODY$
i = 1
j = 'something'