Re: Incorrect FTS result with GIN index

From: Artur Dabrowski <ad(at)astec(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Incorrect FTS result with GIN index
Date: 2010-07-26 10:20:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hello Oleg,

I totally agree, that the problem should be fixed. Saying this, I need to
add that:
- I have no knowledge of postgres development,
- I cannot dedicate any significant time to this problem,
- I am no longer working for the project where the problem occurred,
- In the mentioned project the problem is not considered business-critical
at the moment (although it may be in the future).

Nevertheless I think it should be still interesting for postgres developers
community to fix it. The point is I have no needed knowledge nor time to fix
it.

As to my postgres setup - it's nothing special, it's just a regular version
from postgres' webpage.

Best regards
Artur