Re: explain refactoring v4

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: explain refactoring v4
Date: 2009-07-24 21:11:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> OK, here it is again.  Changes are the same as the previous version,
> but this one should apply cleanly after today's pgindent run.

Applied with some minor editorialization/further cleanup.

I left the "Subquery Scan on ss" business as-is.  If anyone complains
it would be an easy thing to suppress the "on", but it'd be ugly, and
I'm not convinced anyone will care.  It's not like it's the first time
we ever changed the output of EXPLAIN ...