PostgreSQL Live CD for 8.4.3 released

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce ML <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL - General ML <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Live CD for 8.4.3 released
Date: 2010-04-26 06:07:41
Lists: pgsql-general
I released new version of my PostgreSQL 8.4 live CD, which is based
on Fedora 12. It includes the PostgreSQL related packages that I build
for http://yum.pgrpms.org, along with PostgreSQL 8.4.3.

Details are here:

http://pglivecd.org
http://yum.pgrpms.org/livecd.php

You can add an encrypted home directory while burning iso to USB stick,
which helps you to keep your personal data in your USB stick.

This live CD has current versions of many software, like pgAdmin
III, phpPgAdmin, Apache, PHP, GNOME, Pidgin, Firefox etc.

Kickstart file is configurable, so you can also create your own
PostgreSQL Live CD's fairly easily, if you have a Fedora-12 or Fedora 11
machine around.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this live CD.

Sincerely,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Yan Cheng CHEOKDate: 2010-04-26 06:08:26