Re: Donation of 3 FEITIAN PKI smart cards to the pgAdmin community

From: Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpoure(at)gooze(dot)eu>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Donation of 3 FEITIAN PKI smart cards to the pgAdmin community
Date: 2010-03-21 10:05:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le mercredi 17 mars 2010 à 19:19 +0100, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> In principle this sonuds very intesting. But I take it it requires a
> card reader, which is not included, to be actually useful?

As noone registered the offer at PostgreSQL, I will also include a free
card reader. Just register on Gooze.eu and mention during checkout:
"pgAdmin developer, please include a free reader".

Please note that I am aware of PostgreSQL core hackers and I will only
ship to well-known people like Dave, Magnus, Guillaume, etc ...

My stock is going low quickly, so I can only recommend to ask for free
PKI+readers quickly. When my stock of free cards is down, I will post a
new message indicating out of stock.

To request a free card + reader:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card

Kind regards,