Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE

From: "Charles L(dot) Phillips" <tptbusines_98(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE
Date: 2010-01-26 23:17:28
Lists: lapug

Hello,
In a list of A-C, there is always something that needs improving.
I am a "Support Services Consultant", and in my world, I am ALWAYS looking for ways to:

1. 10 Things Every PostgreSQL Administrator, Developer and User should know.

2. 10 Things You Should Know About Working with PostgreSQL reports
3. Educate the user.
4. How-to get the User (community) more involved
5. Improving performance (Optimization and Standardization)
6. Security Practices
7. The Benefits of Automating PostgreSQL with Scripting
8. The Pros and Cons of Perl vs. Python using PostgreSQL

I go on and on, but look at this to start
Let me know...

Thank you,

Inquire_98

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Primes. ("Primes") and/or its subsidiaries. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Primes accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."