Link checker

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Link checker
Date: 2010-03-04 14:27:31
Lists: pgsql-www
We occasionally get notices that some external link in the HTML
documentation doesn't work.  I figured it would be good to make a habit
out of running a link checker over the documentation, perhaps as part of
the release process.  The couple of command-line tools I tried for this
didn't really excite me, though, so I was wondering whether the web team
has a link checking routine in place, and whether that could be applied
to the documentation hosted on the web site.

pgsql-www by date