Re: pgagent 3.0.1

To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgagent 3.0.1
Date: 2010-01-04 09:16:52
Lists: pgadmin-support
Actually,

I retried to install the pgagent and I have this problem in config :
CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:271 (MESSAGE):
   The selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.8, debug: no,
static: yes,
   unicode: yes, modules: base) is not available.
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:91 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I browsed some forums or archives and I tried to comment some lines that
are supposed to cause problems.
I also tried to install wxWidgets unsuccessfully