PostgreSQL Conference East 2010 Call for Papers

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference East 2010 Call for Papers
Date: 2009-12-14 19:58:10
Lists: pgsql-announce
December 14th, 2009, the PostgreSQL Conference U.S. team is pleased to
announce the East 2010 venue and call for papers. This year the premiere
East Coast PostgreSQL Conference will be returning to history Drexel
University in Philadelphia.

The event this year is being held at Drexel University in Philadelphia
from March 26th through 28th. Following previously successful United
States PostgreSQL conferences, we will be hosting a series of 3-4 hour
tutorials, 90 minute mini-tutorials, 45 minute talks, 5 minute lightning
talks and a new 30 minute presentation time slot.

Time line:
December 14th: Talk submission opens
January 30th: Talk submission closes
February 15th: Speaker notification

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

      * General PostgreSQL:
              * Administration
              * Performance
              * High Availability
              * Migration
              * GIS
              * Integration
              * Solutions and White Papers
      * The Stack:
              * Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
              * Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
              * Ruby/Rails
              * Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
              * Operating System optimization
                (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
              * Solutions and White Papers

Submit Talk: http://www.postgresqlconference.org/talksubmission