Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> writes:
> I think we have found an acceptable solution. But unless Tom already
> applied the patches while I write this, I suggest we wait for 7.3devel.
Why wait? Do you think there's a risk of breaking something? It seemed
a pretty safe change to me.
I'll defer to you to apply the patch in any case. But unless you see
a risk I would suggest dealing with it now, not later.
regards, tom lane
In response to
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Peter Eisentraut||Date: 2001-11-15 16:13:57|
|Subject: Re: Patch for Makefile race against current cvs |
|Previous:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2001-11-15 16:07:58|
|Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Open Items (was: RE: [HACKERS] Beta going well)|