Re: incorrect restore from pg_dumpall

From: Tomas Lanczos <lanczos(at)t-zones(dot)sk>
To: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)cleverelephant(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: incorrect restore from pg_dumpall
Date: 2009-11-29 00:22:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, You were right, the problem was in the different libraries. I
worked around by installing the postgis version 1.3.6, reloading the
databases and subsequently uprading the postgis to 1.4.1.

Thank You for Your help

Tomas

p.s.: what is really a mystery that also the mentioned table with no
data were successfully reloaded, those tables did not contain spatial
data ... :)