Re: PostgreSQL driver for Joomla review

From: Csaba Nagy <nagy(at)ecircle-ag(dot)com>
To: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL driver for Joomla review
Date: 2009-10-20 12:52:15
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-php

Hi Thom,

I would like to review it, but I get "403 - Forbidden" when clicking:

http://downloads.joomlacode.org/trackeritem/4/5/0/45041/postgresql.php

Not sure what that means, probably I need some kind of login to the
joomla tracker system, and I don't have one, and I would prefer not to
create one... is it possible to access that somehow without full access
to the joomla tracker ?

Cheers,
Csaba.