West Talks

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: West Talks
Date: 2009-09-11 18:03:39
Lists: pgus-general

Hello,

Tentative List here (there are still more coming in and being reviewed):

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/2009/west/talks

We are also talking about having another hackathon like we did at the
last West if people are interested.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander