[pre-patch] wxWidget versus SUN CC macro clash

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pre-patch] wxWidget versus SUN CC macro clash
Date: 2009-09-08 21:47:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
As was discussed on different thread new version of Sun Studio C++
compiler contains _T (probably template) which clashes with _T macro in
wxWidgets. It will be fixed in wxWidgets 3.0.

I attached concept of fix which solve this problem now. This is first
workable solution, but I'm not yet happy with them. I guest that with
some pgScript include refactoring we can eliminate problem much closer.

does exist something like doxygen.pgadmin.org?

	Zdenek

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2009-09-09 08:13:27