PostgreSQL Conference West 2009 registration open

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference West 2009 registration open
Date: 2009-09-08 16:45:24
Lists: pgus-general
After a brief battle with our SSL certificate provider that delayed us
two weeks, we have succeeded in beating the naysayers into the ground
and are ready to begin accepting registrations for PostgreSQL Conference
West in Seattle Washington. The conference runs from October 16-18th and
is being held at Seattle Central Community College.

Register:

https://www.postgresql.us/purchase

For further information on the conference please visit the PostgreSQL
Conference website. There you will find links to hotels, the venue
address and (in the next couple of weeks) the pending schedule. For
those planning to attend it is strongly encouraged for you to join the
low traffic attendees mailing list. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

P.S. Note there has been reports of odd chain cert issues with very new
versions of browsers (FF 3.5+) please let me know directly if you run
into that. I have not been able to reproduce it.
--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

pgus-general by date