2nd call for papers (Pg West)

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Portland PostgreSQL <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 2nd call for papers (Pg West)
Date: 2009-08-07 15:50:56
Lists: pdxpug
Submit here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

The event this year is being held at Seattle Central Community College
from October 16th through 18th. The move to Seattle opens up a larger
metropolitan area for continuing to expose databases users, developers,
and administrators to the World's Most Advanced Open Source Database.
Following previously successful West Coast conferences, we will be
hosting a series of 3-4 hour tutorials, 90 minute mini-tutorials, and 45
minute talks.

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

General PostgreSQL:

Administration
      * Performance
      * High Availability
      * Migration
      * GIS
      * Integration
      * Solutions and White Papers
      *
The Stack:
Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
      * Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
      * Potato
      * Ruby/Rails
      * Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
      * Operating System optimization (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
      * Solutions and White Papers
      *
If you are using PostgreSQL as your platform, you need to be presenting
at this conference! You may submit your paper here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

Joshua D. Drake
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Amanda NystromDate: 2009-08-12 19:51:53