Re: Change: l10n patch

From: Marek Černocký <marek(at)manet(dot)cz>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change: l10n patch
Date: 2009-08-03 14:29:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page píše v Po 03. 08. 2009 v 12:26 +0100:
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Guillaume
> Lelarge<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>
> > I tried this too, and it works AFAICT.
> >
> > Not sure why, in some place we use the _ and in other places, we use
> > wxGetTranslation.

wxGetTranslation isn't passed by argument -k to xgettext in
stringextract script.

Macro _(s) do automatic cast with macro _T(s) before call
wxGetTranslation.

So _(s) is useful for constant strings, which should be extracted to
POT. And wxGetTranslation is useful for wxString variables (expressions
are extracted elsewher, e.g by N_(s) in structure).