Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)Sheeky(dot)Biz>, "Leif B(dot) Kristensen" <leif(at)solumslekt(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Date: 2009-06-30 23:52:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 00:24 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> >From your response, I think you'll just keep trying to isolate my
> opinion until it seems frantic and somehow strange. Calling me dude, or
> asking me to chill, is a well-known gambit to make my views seem
> emotional, rather than rational. What's the rush? Why so quick to
> silence me?

Why so paranoid? 8.4 is releasing very soon. We want the survey up
before that. It is completely legitimate. Either way, the point is moot.
The survey is done. I am sure that Josh will publish it when he is
ready.

Joshua D. Drake

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997