Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>, Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)Sheeky(dot)Biz>, "Leif B(dot) Kristensen" <leif(at)solumslekt(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Date: 2009-06-30 22:47:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> That's why I'm iterating -- to make sure we've removed the specific
> objections of most of the people on this list.
>
> I may not get to ignore you, but you don't get sole veto power either.

Easy guys. Simon with respect you are just going to have to chill a bit.
The reality is, most people are for this. Even my objections are a bit
hard pressed to be not over ridden because Josh is being thorough and
fair in his assertions.

Frankly my only objection at this point is that I can have a survey up
tonight on .US if we wanted to go that route. I also agree that the
information would be useful as a whole.

Joshua D. Drake

   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997