Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll

From: "V S P" <toreason(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
Date: 2009-05-18 05:16:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi
thank you,

unfortunately there is no way to do that (as the OTL library
relies on RowCount to be an independent function
and it cannot be mixed with other operations

(because then getting row count for Insert/Delete/Update would
require a completely different function flow then for selects)

So cannot even suggest OTL maintainer to implement this, as there
is no feasable way.

Is this an expected behavior (that is an ODBC spec recommends this)?

thank you,
Vlad

--
V S P