* Want option to *never* put double-quotes around object names, even
when I use an uppercase character in a name.
* Why is Primary Key on different dialog than columns? Want a check box
to say that a column is the PK.
* Name of a Constraint should default to what Postgres will call it, so
that it's clear that a constraint *will* be assigned a name even if we
leave it blank (which is best practice to do so).
* PKs and Unique constraints should show as Indexes in addition to
showing as a Constraint. Unique indexes should show as Constraints. Yes,
they're different, slightly, but they're so close it's annoying to have
* When you perform an action, why doesn't it refresh that aspect?
* Why are Schema Privs not shown on Grant Wizard for a specific Schema?
When we click on a schema it shows only table privs for that schema.
Schema privs must be accessed via Properties..Privileges tab, which is
* Want Copy/Paste objects between schemas.
* Want "Clone" object, which copies object but prompts for new name.
* Want option to make Login Roles appear on priv dialogs, not just Group
* Want to be able to use SERIAL and BIGSERIAL types for columns
* Only show Object Type if there is at least one object of that type in
that Schema. De-clutters display. We can have a right-click dialog to
create a new object, with sub-menu to select object type.
* Disabling Rule object type visibility doesn't appear to work!?!
* Want to be able to specify ConnectionLimit for users via dialog
* If there are >20 (N?) objects, then show that using a breakdown. e.g.
A-C, D-G, H-M, N-S, T-V, W-Z. So when we have 100s of objects we can
still retain sanity.
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: svn||Date: 2009-04-24 08:45:42|
|Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7818 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: frm utils|
|Previous:||From: svn||Date: 2009-04-24 07:44:08|
|Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7817 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger|