Forking pgadmin3 project

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Forking pgadmin3 project
Date: 2009-04-01 10:28:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Per Dave's announcement, I decided to fork pgadmin3 project.

Here is Dave's announcement:

http://pgsnake.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodbye.html

Here is the new project website:

http://www.openpgadmin.info

Please keep visiting the website for updates. We are in the process of
stealing current code. As written in the webside, we will rewrite the
code using Ruby-GTK. Using WX has been a pain over years. Also, we will
switch to bitkeeper.

I will announce new mailing list addresses later in that website.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
                   http://www.gunduz.org