Re: US printing requirements for this spring?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Mike Ellsworth <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: US printing requirements for this spring?
Date: 2009-03-11 17:52:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 08:16 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Mike,
>
> > I think I still have 250 (+ -) of the 11" x 17", multiple page/center
> > folded/stitched :
> > "The Business Case for PostgreSQL" laying about - if anyone has a need.
>
> Really? Yeah, we could use them.
>
> Josh, actually, Noel would be saving us about $400 a year on the
> single-page flyers. And he's willing to print the 4-pager *and* one
> single-page flyer. So why not?

The single page flyers have a tendency to change more often and can
easily be modified to advocate specific events or organizations around
PostgreSQL.

I am not "opposed" just saying that it seems a waste of the gift.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997