Documentation for working with PG interval types via JDBC

From: Александър Шопов <ash(at)contact(dot)bg>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Documentation for working with PG interval types via JDBC
Date: 2009-03-05 08:57:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi everyone,

PG has an interval data type. Via google searches and the mail
archive[1] I learned that PG jdbc driver has
org.postgresql.util.PGInterval type which however is not listed in the
public API[2].
Is there some documentation on the way it is supposed to be used, how it
is mapped to Java types (it is a PG extension after all), or is my best
shot the source code?

Kind regards:
al_shopov

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/pgsql.interfaces.jdbc/browse_thread/thread/c3aab813c0c78c11/3a17a0ed5bff5b33?lnk=gst&q=interval#3a17a0ed5bff5b33
[2] http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/index.html

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Dave CramerDate: 2009-03-05 13:13:58