Re: COPY support in JDBC

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: egeschwinde <egeschwinde(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY support in JDBC
Date: 2009-01-19 17:21:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I think the official status is that I need to take some time and merge
the patch with jdbc trunk so that it can be considered for inclusion
again (Truviso essentially adopted the patch, and it's on my plate now).
Things have been a little crazy here, and re-merging has been on the
back-burner. I'll try to take a stab at the merge this week.

There was also some discussion of reader/writer versus
inputstream/outputstream APIs, but I think we can discuss that once the
patch is up-to-date.

--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.