Re: PGCon brand

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGCon brand
Date: 2009-01-11 07:02:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 2009-01-10 at 23:21 -0500, Dan Langille wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> As the owner of, you obviously have a different view in terms
> of what is and is not a brand, it is clearly within your interests to
> take that viewpoint.

That is certainly true but came about *after* the others. I
would also note that I don't actively use that domain except where
logistically necessary.  I believe you were already sent an email
directly to that effect.

> For others not aware: I am the founder of PGCon.

I don't think anyone is disputing that you originated

Joshua D. Drake

   503-667-4564 -
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997