[Fwd: Re: [Po4a-devel] Translation in spanish the documentation of PostgreSQL]

From: Agustin <agustinhenze(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-es-fomento(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Po4a-devel] Translation in spanish the documentation of PostgreSQL]
Date: 2008-12-06 18:24:53
Lists: pgsql-es-fomento

--------- Mensaje reenviado --------
De: Nicolas François <nicolas(dot)francois(at)centraliens(dot)net>
Para: agustinhenze(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: po4a-devel(at)lists(dot)alioth(dot)debian(dot)org
Asunto: Re: [Po4a-devel] Translation in spanish the documentation of
PostgreSQL
Fecha: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:48:08 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 10:06:52PM -0200, agustinhenze(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
> Hi, we are starting translation in spanish the documentation of
> PostgreSQL. When execute this
> usuario(at)machine: po4a-gettextize -M utf8 -f sgml -m array.sgml -p
> array.po
> nsgmls:<OSFD>0:3:0:E: no document type declaration; will parse without
> validation
> this error, and not continue.
> The documentation is here [0]. Thanks in advance
>
> [0] git clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git

It should not be necessary to translate array.sgml separately. Translating
the root file (postgres.sgml) should be sufficient.

Unfortunately, there is a bug in po4a which makes that all entities are
not included by po4a.

Also, po4a cannot process non master SGML document (without a DOCTYPE and
a prolog).

I just fixed this bug in the cvs version. You can use this version by
copying Sgml.pm in:
<path>/Locale/Po4a/Sgml.pm

and prefixing the po4a commands by
PERLLIB=<path>

I also included more tags in CVS, which might help you.
(otherwise, you need the following options:
-o translate="see substeps example seealso biblioentry biblioset \
chapterinfo orgdiv appendixinfo collab collabname \
confgroup conftitle confdates pagenums" \
-o ignore="acronym lineannotation city country isbn volumenum pubsnumber" \
-o empty="spanspec"

Best Regards,
--
Nekral

Reenvío. Espero que sirva.

---

TiN

La desvalorización del mundo humano crece en razón directa
de la valorización del mundo de las cosas.