Are there plans to display memory usage: pg_buffercache

From: Jean-Michel Pouré <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Are there plans to display memory usage: pg_buffercache
Date: 2008-11-26 15:19:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear Friends,

Hello everyone. Nice to talk to you again.

Just out of interest, I would like to know if there are plans to display
PostgreSQL 8.3+ memory usage in pgAdmin to help optimize memory size and
indexes. There is an interesting contrib module called pg_buffercache
that could be usefull if integrated in a nice display. Maybe this would
help pg_buffercache reach PostgreSQL core.

If someone is interested in picking up this contrib module, I can help
for the necessary queries.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-11-26 16:14:05
Subject: Re: Import from CSV