Planet PostgreSQL is down

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL - WWW ML <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Planet PostgreSQL is down
Date: 2008-10-15 21:55:48
Lists: pgsql-www

The server which is hosting Planet PostgreSQL is down. I don't have the
credits to create a ticket at ISP :( Even gunduz.org is down.

I'll wait until the morning and see the owner of the server will turn on
his cell phone.

...and no, we don't have backups for now.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
http://www.gunduz.org